Traveller Of The World | Teen Ink

Traveller Of The World

May 24, 2017
By J.Roy BRONZE, Nagpur, Other
J.Roy BRONZE, Nagpur, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Give the magic of writing to your thought, because it have the power to change the world."

























-J.Roy


 I'm a traveller of this lonely world.

Traveling through the waves and hills,

whenever I stops and tries,

it give my the power of wills.

I travelled through the sorrowest dept

and travelled through the happiest peak.

When life is lonely in the desert

another time it's in the rising seas.

It's the mystery of the lakes and woods,

what a traveller can and could.

It should be going on and on

this is for what a traveller is born.

Life is all about adventure and unexpected fun.

A traveller live in where the life began.


The author's comments:

This poem tells about a life of any normal person of this world by the narration of a traveller. Here a traveller who travels throughout his life to see the beautiful and unexpected experience of the world which is full of mysteries. and more to discover. Here he goes to different stages of life sometime happy or sometime sad , sometime lonely and sometime in the rising sea of love. and our life means the life of a common man goes on like that. Like, we all have born for a motive in life i.e. to achive something and that is the experience and with the sadness in life finding out the happiness or a sudden fun which can give us much more happiness than the fun we know about. It's like a surprise which we all enjoy. And in the last line i have written that " A traveller lives in where the life began " means a traveller (common man) wants to live in the moments of happiness which is "the life" which gives us joy.