Broken Persona

In our lives, friends become distant memories that disappear into the abyss that is the darkness in our hearts. The rainbow, full of color, that is life becomes black and white. As this occurs we lose ourselves trying to remember who we once were. This unfortunately is when we are so far in the darkness there is literally no return, it's really unfortunate for those who are lost.

aubrey63 said...
Oct. 6, 2009 at 9:15 am
oh, and i forgot... the title is cool, too :D

aubrey63 said...
Oct. 6, 2009 at 9:13 am
thanks for ur post in my thread!
wow!!!!! this is so good!!!! I love how it's almost like a paragraph rather than a poem... i think it's so creative with the formatting! i also love your imagry! i think it's really hard to find good descriptions in poetry, and you managed! the feeling is also so realistic... when are you gonna write more?! u have a talent, man, so KEEP WRITING!!!!!!

Th3k!DWr!tE5 replied...
Thx. I've written a lot however, it takes forever for them to approve my work and I have a good amount. But I will be posting more.

aubrey63 replied...
Oct. 7, 2009 at 6:17 am
ok gud cuz im xcited 2 see what u wrote nxt!

Th3k!DWr!tE5 replied...
Good cause it'll knock ur sox off

Jc said...
May 19, 2009 at 5:18 am
Good job! I thought it waz great!

cassandra E. said...
Apr. 20, 2009 at 3:31 am
VERY GOOD! I LOVE IT!

elvinchangling55 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i love it!! i totally understand what u mean by losing ourselves trying to find out what we once were. great job!

Th3k!DWr!tE5 replied...
Thx, I guess this means I'm doing sumthin rite

Oct. 9, 2009 at 7:21 am
totally!! could u please check out my poem 'otherwhere'. id love to get an opinion

Th3k!DWr!tE5 replied...
alrite I'll def get on that