Loved or hated

(read from top to bottom)

I am hated
Never again will I say that
I have been loved my whole life
I’m not alone;
Im abandoned
Never will I accept it when you say that
You will stick with me
And
Protect me
Even though I will always protect you, you’ll
Leave me
You’ll never
Love me completely.

(now read from bottom to top)

emmichaels said...
Loved or hated Image Credit: Beth S., Marblehead, MA The author's comments: Quotes This is a reverse poem. You read it one way, then you read it the other way. Quotes (read from top to bottom) I am despised Never again will I say that I have been loved my entire life I’m not alone; I'm abandoned I never will accept your words You will stay by my side And Protect me As I will always protect you Leave me You’ll never Love me completely. (now read from bottom to top) (I am addicted to th... (more »)

definitionoflifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you. I did enjoy that. You should try to write your own. I think you'd write an amazing reverse poem, given what I've already read of your work. I will try to spice it up as much as I can. And again, thank you.

CrimgymThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is an amazing poem! I love the layout of it! The only thing I would suggest, is using some more sophisticated words, such as despise instead of hate. Otherwise, this poem is very good.

Thank you. I will keep that in mind