L I F E | Teen Ink

L I F E

By MiQuaylaM BRONZE, Flower Mound, Texas
MiQuaylaM BRONZE, Flower Mound, Texas

Life; a broken girl like myself, But you don’t understand what I mean because everyone has their own struggles and different ways of dealing with It. I hope you find what makes you happy in the end, because I know once you do you’ll never let It go. Happiness can come In different forms and shapes. You just have to keep your eyes open so you won’t miss It. But what scares me the most Is that you are just so young and I am afraid the worst Is yet to come for you and I and we will find that one thing that makes so happy we forget about all the bad and that same person or thing that once made us so happy Is now the worst for you and I. my mom use to tell me whatever Is making you happy now will someday make you sad. And she never said it because she think everyone is full of evil but you have to always remember people wake up and feel otherwise and there's nothing you or i can do to make them feel how they have always felt you just have to learn to accept their feelings towards you for what they are.

LIfes crazy but you get through it !