Edward of Twilight

Edward, Edward
So strong so quick,
You take away my heartbeat
and it stops going tick

The first time I saw you
I couldn't breathe for an hour,
My heart gave in
like an opening flower

Your eyes are mysterious
and speak to my soul,
They are like two pieces
of hot burning coal

Edward, Oh Edward
My love for you runs deep
If i can not have you
I will forever weep

edwardstruelove134 said...
hey i <3 your poem! and im getting realy annoyed of everyone dissing twilight!

GO teAM edWArd!

D B. said...
Feb. 24, 2009 at 4:24 am
Woah I don't know what everyones getting their panties up in a bunch for?
It's just a poem, either you like it or not. And besides I wrote this for a Twilight contest and I won so i thought I would post for others to enjoy.

Peaceseeker said...
Okay i'ma hudge fan of twilight but I did'nt like the movie it was lame they changed everything! :( any Edward is not real and your writing about being in love with him?? guys like him don't exsist by the way.. I think you should write about a real guy next time. Sorry if i'm rude.

Alexandra H. said...
Feb. 23, 2009 at 2:43 am
hahaha nice!!
my thouhghts on edward exactly

BebbiBee said...
Okay, I'm gettin' kinda tired of all of this Twilight stuff. Why is it that no one reads except for when everyone else is doing it? I agree with claire.

Readalot101 said...
I completely agree with claire and blondie101. I do LOVE twilight but you could still write about someone real. Otherwise though it was amazing and had a really good rhythm.

claire W. said...
i agree with blondie101 it would be alot more pure and true if you wrote about somone you know and love i find that when you write about somone fictional or that you have never met it sounds fake.... unless you are writing your own carachter of course
but it is good writing:) and i do LOVE twillight and edward.

blondie101 said...
hmmm. not much of a Twilight fan, but this is pretty good. i kinda like Jacob, too. they're both hot, so i don't really have a side. im team anit-Bella. haha. seriously, though. i hate her. anyway...nice job, but try writing about someone you actually know and love. it will be purer and truer. hope to see more of your work soon!

Kattykat418 said...
Feb. 21, 2009 at 1:45 am
i agree with mang9believe all hte way. sides, i'm team jake all the way

mang9believe said...
Let's get serious...no offense or anything, but you wrote about a character in a book.. I like the series alright and your a good writer but seriously...Edward come on..

Courtney.Firestone said...
TEAM EDWARD!!! WOOT WOOOOOOT!!!

Haha I agree with everything!