Edward of Twilight | Teen Ink

Edward of Twilight

By D B BRONZE, Tampa, Florida
D B BRONZE, Tampa, Florida
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Edward, Edward
So strong so quick,
You take away my heartbeat
and it stops going tick

The first time I saw you
I couldn't breathe for an hour,
My heart gave in
like an opening flower

Your eyes are mysterious
and speak to my soul,
They are like two pieces
of hot burning coal

Edward, Oh Edward
My love for you runs deep
If i can not have you
I will forever weep

Whenever I find myself with a wave of emotions rushing through me I take a second to write it all down.

hey i <3 your poem! and im getting realy annoyed of everyone dissing twilight!

GO teAM edWArd!

D B BRONZE said...
on Feb. 24 2009 at 4:24 am
D B BRONZE, Tampa, Florida
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
Woah I don't know what everyones getting their panties up in a bunch for?

It's just a poem, either you like it or not. And besides I wrote this for a Twilight contest and I won so i thought I would post for others to enjoy.

Stormy16 SILVER, Tolleson, Arizona

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
-Victor Hugo

Okay i'ma hudge fan of twilight but I did'nt like the movie it was lame they changed everything! :( any Edward is not real and your writing about being in love with him?? guys like him don't exsist by the way.. I think you should write about a real guy next time. Sorry if i'm rude.

on Feb. 23 2009 at 2:43 am
Alexxxandra77 BRONZE, Hinton, Other
hahaha nice!!

my thouhghts on edward exactly

BebbiBee said...
Okay, I'm gettin' kinda tired of all of this Twilight stuff. Why is it that no one reads except for when everyone else is doing it? I agree with claire.

Readalot101 BRONZE, Nowhere, Kentucky
I completely agree with claire and blondie101. I do LOVE twilight but you could still write about someone real. Otherwise though it was amazing and had a really good rhythm.

claire walsh BRONZE, Cheltenham, Other
i agree with blondie101 it would be alot more pure and true if you wrote about somone you know and love i find that when you write about somone fictional or that you have never met it sounds fake.... unless you are writing your own carachter of course

but it is good writing:) and i do LOVE twillight and edward.

blondie101 SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
hmmm. not much of a Twilight fan, but this is pretty good. i kinda like Jacob, too. they're both hot, so i don't really have a side. im team anit-Bella. haha. seriously, though. i hate her. anyway...nice job, but try writing about someone you actually know and love. it will be purer and truer. hope to see more of your work soon!

on Feb. 21 2009 at 1:45 am
Weightless2015 GOLD, Roselle, Illinois

"Dream with my eyes open, sleep when I'm dead, love who my heart's chosen, and conquer what lies ahead." -Ryan Follese (lead singer of Hot Chelle Rae)

i agree with mang9believe all hte way. sides, i'm team jake all the way

mang9believe GOLD, Rigby, Idaho

“You were smitten with me. You were speechless to behold my beauty. You had never met anyone so fascinating. You thought of me every waking minute. You dreamed about me. You couldn’t stand it. You couldn’t let such wonderfulness out of your sight" SC

Let's get serious...no offense or anything, but you wrote about a character in a book.. I like the series alright and your a good writer but seriously...Edward come on..

Courtney.Firestone BRONZE, Thornhill, Ontario, Other
TEAM EDWARD!!! WOOT WOOOOOOT!!!

Haha I agree with everything!