Promises Broken.. | Teen Ink

Promises Broken..

May 18, 2015
By cryforhelp95 GOLD, Nonw, Oregon
cryforhelp95 GOLD, Nonw, Oregon
18 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
You can be beautiful on the outside.. But if you have an ugly heart, you're ugly.


When she was born, her father had her heart. 

She looked into his soft brown eyes, and felt trust. 

As she got older, her father had her around his finger, she would go whereever he went. 

As she continued to grow his munipulation grew worse, and worse. 

Suddenly her mother is public enemy number 1, her mother is trying to keep her from growing up right. 

When her mother leaves and decides that she is taken her babies with her, mother becomes the cause of every problem. 

When she finally gets to the point where she can accept whats going on in her life her feeling of trust and security is gone. 

She looks around and her father is gone, the one man she trusted. 

Her family is torn apart, with no way of ever being brought back together. 

Her father is gone for 12 years, then he decides that he wants to come back and make another try. 

After accepting him back she tries to make things work and make things go back to normal.

But her father decides that he doesn't want to make things better. 

Instead he wants to verbally abuse her and bring her down to build himself up. 

Finally he decides to leave and leave her behind again. 

But this time instead of getting upset and heartbroken like before, she simply holds her head high and brings herself up. 

Continuously telling herself that she is better than him, she is better than someone who abandons her and makes her feel bad. She is stronger than the broken promises.