Little Brother

Little Brother you are my family and like a best friend i will protect you at all costs until the very end. But you must know htat not all the world is as friendly as me.
Little Brother you are like a new baby bird in a surrounding you see.
As you get older you will become wiser and stronger.
I will be your guide in your new surroundings, so hold on a little longer.
Your family will truley love you no matter what you do.
Through hard times, they will always be there with you. A big brother may act mean and selfish but down deeo indside he cares for you dearly.
You will be very thankful for his devotion and sincerity, Little Brother you will not have to worry as long as I live, my love and trust to you, I will give
Now you must know about another strong word love. Love is rare and is precious as a dove. You must learn to survive in the harsh world. Even after life's whirlwind has give you a twirl. A big brother will protect you and care for you as a mother. All good things, I will share you because you are MY LITTLE BROTHER.

missy sunshine said...
Mar. 3, 2009 at 12:38 am
this is a vety nice poem Vincent has come a long way and is doing well with his life now KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK VINCENT WE LOVE YOU.
Linda

Plam tree city said...
Jan. 26, 2009 at 2:27 am
I LOVE it! I think it is so touching what you said.My fave.line was Little Brother you are my family and like a best friend I will protect you at all costs until the very end.

SassyGoods said...
This is my sons poem He is very talented He does art also