Eulogy for Nick E

Who was Nick? He was one of the most intelligent people I have ever known. He was also easily the most attractive person on the face of this earth. Along with his intellect and his gorgeous facade he was not a scrawny man. He had more muscle than he knew what to do with. All of that, of course, makes a terrific basketball player.

Now im not saying that he was as good as Michael Jordan by any means. Im saying that he was much better. If Nick E and Michael Jordan were to play one on one, after the conclusion of the game, Nike would discontinue the Jordan shoes and make a whole new line of Air icsons.

Although he was such a great person all around, inside and out, he has passed away from to many women wanting him at once. Sadly, he couldn’t handle the mounting pressure of women wanting him day in and day out that his head simply exploded. The doctors have told me that the medical term for his death was spontaneous combustion.

He was liked by everyone while simultaneously was feared by everyone, probably due to his bulging muscles and six pack. I was recently told that A