A dream in distance | Teen Ink

A dream in distance

Dreaming of his arms wrapped around her dreaming of his skin on hers dreaming of his lips following every curve of her body till finally there lips meet… as she wakes in bed realizing love is nothing more than a dream in distance so far from her seeing nothing more than truth … she is never to fall in love again to never hurt another soul .. Being forced to live with the pain of waking every day to find all the happy is just dream in its far distance from her true life … holding so close to her dream realizing it to never be real

mii name is harley ive had a harder life the most 30 year olds ask anyone who knows me all thats got me through all those hard times is mii writeing i love to write poetry and its what i want to do when i get older i want to go to a poetry and arts school and i want to make mii own liveing in this world i cant depend on anyone cuz i need a sence of pride and dignaty i love who i am and this poem is about a guy that i love who i was with for a year of my life after that year we broke up didnt talk for a year and are now back together i wrote this poem befor we got back together and its all for him all mii poetry ois about mi life or the life of someone around me i love to write and i love him