Invisible

Invisible,
Is that what I am?
A mere imagination
Inside your head?
Thoughtful,
I assumed you were,
Only to discover
You’re way below par.
Beautiful,
Is what you called me
That night,
Remember when?
Invisible,
To you
Is what I will remain,
Until you

Figure it out.

Alyse This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I totally relate to this. You seriously are a fabulous writer. Check out my stuff? Tell me what you think. :) 

Linda O. said...
Feb. 17, 2011 at 9:46 am
this is so beutiful  i can realate to this since iam a special led person and is hard but iam so mature

JonniK said...
Dec. 3, 2010 at 2:05 am
I like this peom. Invisible... Like the title and the content of it. I can never write like this

LonWlofzHowl said...
you inspired me to join this group. Please when you get a chance read some of my work. Keep it up

carijoy replied...
Thank you, I'm glad you like it. And I look forward to reading some of your work when you get it up!!

Chautel said...
love it love it love it

melone96 said...
You continue to amaze me! I wish I could write like you! I write some poems but compared to yours they are crap (to put it plainly) ;) lol

carijoy replied...
Thank you so much for your kind words! And no, your work is not crap ! You are an excellent writer, even published in the magazine! Keep up the hard work. :) Find your way of expressing you through your words, you've got a lot going for you! :)

chrisbriones said...
I think youre wrong. you are not invisible to him. you are superior to that fool who remains ignorant and continues to submit to blindness and idiocy.
If he does not truly, and fully, commit to his words, then he is not a man, or at least not a man youre looking for.
i like this work as well.

carijoy replied...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:53 am
:) Thanks for your input. Looking back on it, I see that now. It seems that some guys have a really sly way of making everything seem like the girl's fault... but I'm glad I figured that out before he figured it out.
I agree, definitely not someone a person should look for or pursue, but sometimes your heart acts before your head can think.
I really appreciate all of your input. Thank you!

chrisbriones replied...
youre always welcome. i like your work. i admire it actually. and yes, i do know for one that our hearts act before our heads can assess the situation, but a strong heart can wait for the head to do its job first, dont you think?

carijoy replied...
I agree with you. A strong heart is difficult to attain though, but I would rather have a strong heart than heartache.

Batwoman said...
May 8, 2009 at 12:00 am
This was yet another amazing poem I loved it.

mmfdg623@aol.com said...
Apr. 28, 2009 at 12:28 am
This poem is really good. I love it. Sometimes I feel that way too.

cariberry24 said...
Thank you so much!
It all comes from the heart, and I'm glad you're feeling it. :)

Typo_Queen said...
I read poem after poem after poem. But yours they always speak out to me. Draw me and make me want more. I used as many poemsof your as I could for my favorties.

Bridie said...
Again, amazing the theme you're using is great in all your poems. I can tell you write from the heart.