All Nonfiction Bullying Books Academic Author Interviews Celebrity interviews College Articles College Essays Educator of the Year Heroes Interviews Memoir Personal Experience Sports Travel & CultureAll Opinions Bullying Current Events / Politics Discrimination Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking Entertainment / Celebrities Environment Love / Relationships Movies / Music / TV Pop Culture / Trends School / College Social Issues / Civics Spirituality / Religion Sports / Hobbies
- Summer Guide
- College Guide
- Author Interviews
- Celebrity interviews
- College Articles
- College Essays
- Educator of the Year
- Personal Experience
- Travel & Culture
- Current Events / Politics
- Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking
- Entertainment / Celebrities
- Love / Relationships
- Movies / Music / TV
- Pop Culture / Trends
- School / College
- Social Issues / Civics
- Spirituality / Religion
- Sports / Hobbies
- Community Service
- Letters to the Editor
- Pride & Prejudice
- What Matters
Test#1: To Be Admitted
Name: Only revealed if I get in
1. How many letters in the alphabet?(26)
I thought they were called characters, because that’s what they call them online.
2. How many vowels are in the alphabet?(5)
The amount it takes up to make a word.
3. Define Literature ( needless to say in your own words):
Literature is putting words down on paper and using your brain to turn them into something useful.
4. How many weeks are there in a year. (52)
I think you mean hours?
5. How many seas are there globally? (7 basic seas but there are subtypes)
I’m sorry maam, but I don’t know how to speak all the languages around the world. I quote “It is not a requirement for the student to know a different language.” All I know is that English has one c.
6. How many feet equal a yard? (3 ft)
Um... My feet don’t plan on growing that much. Also, if we think logically, no one has a feet equal to a yard.
7. How many degrees does a circle add up to? (360 degrees)
A circle doesn’t add up to anything. The only value in a circle is pi, which is purely irrational.
8. Define an adjacent angle.
An angle that is adjacent to another(duh). The angles look like the opening of a pages of a book before it is laid down.
9. Why did you voluntarily sign up for this test?
To pass it, and to maintain my yearbook picture for class clown.