Nature and human | Teen Ink

Nature and human

By NithinPurpleAuthor SILVER, Trivandrum, Other
NithinPurpleAuthor SILVER, Trivandrum, Other

'Bear your soul that defy, O' man,and bear the willingness that confront your fright from an anguished brain,when courage the fame born brother of venture and that thus lead you from agonal waves that trembles inner your minds myriad shorelines,when

'Daring to tell he about the opened soul,no more that veils with curtains of hidden secrets.Radiant air will invites each hope into his mansion,and feed desires that lone mind counts where audacious time,and which the one spins the world,each man his ideas and unwillingness that he seeks,and desire to live.How poignant is it,If melancholy tunes from its each code,Wild swans float in a shadowy part of it with streams of agony that runs on this.This a part of human destiny and sadness the answer. Other side an imaginary corner that greenery a portrait makes of varying leaves that covering on an ardent tree.Happiness is that world when all think of time made greed.Here often a glider in which we and with time sits,and its swift's.Misfits too must to go along,Rest is the scream of anonymous love,Dare do mystery that shall remain with unrest and swells every where.A strange track to which all moves unseen and all identity like spiritless truth that wanders in summer's nights, Fin-less the spirit,with n't matured thought,men own merits that spirit knows,spirit does for whom it cultivate,nothing fades still unsounded,the rain,the thunder,the oceans all are like each feelings in us.when one laughs one laments,all bound by divine nature'.Perchance if one loves the wealth of nature and to breed the theory that helps his life which be of divine,He needs nothing, knows his doom well,and thinks of taller trees where culture rests,is that creeps to absolute wealth of environmental fundamentals.Wakes to change and change for ever.Fresh Willingness need men and his view's ,to give a Heavenly sleep,that after an oblivion,that all forgets the past and with brain,to mature the fruits of antique dreams,political change! a change for society,His thoughts makes new man,and ideas that spins the earthly needs,Make a culture new,with few tame to souls,each other trust shall born and breeds in celebrated faith and love will brim from East and west,each parts they know and pray to that art that made you and me"
'Nature with creative eyes,with its physical wealth,bounded with nurturing flowers,bees that roams around its beauty,to foster her,True love lies beneath the herbs,the winds that swells round its yards,And when raining that its freshness increases,through the forest green meadows sweet birds shrills her tunes of pensive melody,rapidness the air moves,one changes for the next soul,both the related hearts,they do know each other minding with fresh repair.'Fitting more words that make a fine fiction,All stands only an aim for life:that still having its aims fulfilling.May be more of those theories are unapparent in someones eyes nor readily they won't it accept much pacer.But by whom the work goes,he never stop this song until the last stains of his humor remains in him .The spirit never going to die,it wanders day over nights.There levels his youth and courage and with sparkling rests and active in him like some clustery stars upon the beamy skies.