The power of a dream | Teen Ink

The power of a dream

A dream is like a flower it blooms for a while and gradually fades away,
a dream is like an untouchable element of reality that cannot and does not relive itself.
A dream has a goal when it travels through the colors of your imagination it wants to live it, wants a chance to be real.
A dream is like a legend every story has it's own hero and in the dream it's always you. A dream has the power to make itself real.
A dream is like a seed planted on dry ground, as you water it, it grows it generates positivity and it becomes reality.
A dream is a treasure you never let go of because without a dream there would be void. 98% of people are dream followers and only 2% are dreamers.
So you choose do you follow someone's dream? or do you dream for yourself. Dont let anyone pave a pathway for your future.. The choice is yours!!
You decide.

A Show i was watching inspired me deeply to write this piece about the power of a dream because i believe that everyone should chase their dreams. All those dreams make them real! By writing this piece i made my dream real.

vick24 said...
on Oct. 16 2008 at 1:41 am
wow this is great.. it makes me want to chase my dreams and not to let anyone tell me any different!

Ian said...
on Oct. 16 2008 at 1:39 am
great job!!.. makes me feel a whole lot better about mornings.