Family | Teen Ink

Family

By Marybery15 GOLD, Everett, Massachusetts
Marybery15 GOLD, Everett, Massachusetts

"You have to want it, to achieve it"

Shattered by hurt and pain. I see it in your eyes. You judge,judge and judge but never love. whispers,whispers,whispers is all I hear with a hint of sighs. "I love you" is what you say, but interpret them as lies, never the truth. Don't judge, just love. A solid, hard brick wall seperates our relationship. No patches are being sewed back together. I have to let go, I need to let go, I want to let go, but I wont let go. Forgeting the hurt and pain caused will not be easy, it will never be easy. Im not seeing what you see. Please just let me be, let me be me. Angel no, devil no, just in the middle finding ways how to stop and go. Confidence is low, but I will learn how to say no. Good not bad is what I am, with many flaws. Temptation comes in between my path. Easy to say yes, hard to say no, but everyone makes mistakes, but im learning how to stop and go.

I wrote this poem because of my own family. My family is not supportive with me at all. All they do is judge me and talk behind my back. Familes arent supposed to do that. They are supose to be there for you no matter what, but my family isn't. They are the type of people that think that they are perfect and that they never do anything wrong. They never relize the pain they have caused me, but they will soon know.