The Hidden | Teen Ink

The Hidden

By frommusicwithlove SILVER, Syracuse, Utah
frommusicwithlove SILVER, Syracuse, Utah

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." By Dr. Seuss

"Can you see the pain in his eyes? Past all his lies, he looks totally fine, yet his soul is as old as time, alone feeling safe sound,the fake smile falls to the ground, and his guard is finally down, wishing to give up this long fight, he keeps trying with all his might,leaning on the guardian angel that walks by his side, he puts his mask back on for his selfish pride, hiding all the pain he carries inside."

Bullying can cause more damage then anyone could ever know, Just because they stop showing or don't to begin with doesn't mean it isn't hurting. It'll happen,yes, no one is perfect, but it's your choice to say "hey, I'm gonna wait and see" and not judge someone by their cover.

on Jun. 4 2013 at 9:12 am

Thank you very much! I've never really thought to much of my writting so I really appreciate it. Any advice is always welcomed or if anything else comes to mind feel free to comment.

on Jun. 4 2013 at 6:14 am
Fallen_ PLATINUM, Quakertown, Pennsylvania

" a shattered world is only an opening into a new beginning with laughs, smiles, and love all around enter the world of the light and away from the broken darkness"

This was really good, i like how you put your poem in paragraph form it dosn't happen often and it makes it fun to read and i like your flow to so way to go