Misunderstood

Young & Carefree
I am.

Perfectly Imperfect
I am.

Wild yet vulnerable
I am.

Flawed yet human
I am.

Because of these,
Misunderstood
I am.

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:08 pm:
I like this a lot. I love the contradicting words in the same sentence and the whole meaning of the poem. Beautifully written.

CriticalMe said...
Jun. 5 at 9:25 pm:
It would be better if you avoided clichés. 

teddyGThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 8:33 pm:
i like it its short but strong and convey your intended message like the way it is structured.

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 11:18 am:
Really nice, and so incredably true! I love how it's short and to the point, illistrating the message clearly. Great job! :)

rheameThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 8:28 am:
wow! easy but effective! super duper wow!!

Lost_In_Music said...
May 22 at 7:39 am:
I absolutely love this! It's so simple but has a really strong message. Keep up the good work :)

LostandFound4awhile said...
May 18 at 10:55 pm:
Simple, yet truly deep and mindful. All poetry should be like that.

misunderstood5623 replied...
May 19 at 1:44 pm :
Thank you :)