It's Time

It's time
Time to let go
Time to be free
Time to be myself
Time to be me

It's time
Time to stop caring about what others think
Time to do what I want
Time to create my own art
Time to show my true self

It's time
Time to start sticking up for myself
Time to stop letting others tease me
Time to start fight for myself
Time to stand proud and tall

It"s time
Time for me to let go
Time to do what I want
Time to start fighting for myself
It's finally time

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:11 am:
I love this poem! It is really good!! I gave it five stars! 

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 7:12 am :
oops accidently gave it four! so sorry! 

Dreamer_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 3 at 11:27 am:
I really like this! Its very motivational and I think it applies to everyone. Great work!

necciThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 30 at 9:12 pm:
Thats an amazing poem the Title really drew me in, the poem is very inspirational, i hope people listen to it. Keep up the good work

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 6:11 pm:
Hey there! I love the title! I love how much you use the word time, it really emphasizes the point. Sometimes the continuation of word use is very over-done in others work, but I thought this just worked how it was set-up.. bravo. And the rhymes in the beginning are really good! The second stanza would have to be my favorite! It's really time for EVERYONE to do those things, isn't it? The point in this poem are great about the things you're going to start doing for not anyone else, b... (more »)

angel_of_silenceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 24 at 3:58 pm :
thank you so much, that means a lot