A message from the heart to words | Teen Ink

A message from the heart to words

By Siren BRONZE, Monroe, Georgia
Siren BRONZE, Monroe, Georgia

"Fearless is having the courage to
Say goodbye to someone who only hurts
you, Even if you can't Breathe without them.*"

Being able to comprehend love, and pain. Is something you can only express from your heart, It’s hard to express it through words. Because sometimes It’s so deep, it’s not enough to explain how you feel. Everyone has different feelings about Love, and pain. Love is something you can’t express with words, It’s so powerful that you can only express it with you and your partner or through actions. It’s the same thing as pain, You sit there in your room bawlin’ your eye balls out for what ever reason you have. You sometimes think “Why me?” or “How did this happen?” The pain is so overwhelming, You just want to hurt yourself. Pain is something that could haunt you for the rest of your life, Like an ex-boyfriend, or ex-girlfriend. You think what happened to me? I used to be so happy and now my life is just, s***. You get afraid to believe in things or trust anyone, You get afraid of being used. Your also afraid to cry because when you begin to cry, The tears won’t stop. You can’t handle the pain, It’s too overwhelming. You need someone to share that pain with you, after you meet that someone. Your whole world begins to change, You may feel like a whole new person, gradually you begin to change from that single person who possibly made your life better. Your thinking about that person so much you may forget about how depressing you felt back then, Or how many times you thought about suicide. Your tummy may feel butterflies when your around that someone or sometimes you may feel that you just want to melt. It’s like you want to be with that person every single second of your life. You feel so great you may wonder to yourself. “Is this what love is?” Maybe.

Excuse the language please. But I did write this from the heart