My Feelings | Teen Ink

My Feelings

By Rosesrblack34 BRONZE, Albany, Georgia
Rosesrblack34 BRONZE, Albany, Georgia

Dreams are possible.

I was never good with my feelings in fact you always had to ask before i would tell you. So when it comes to the love i shared with you, i wonder what to say. I know i can't speak it but I can write it out for you to hear.

My feelings for run you deeper than my veins, it courses through my body setting me ablaze. You are the life force that i breathe therefore you are my air. Without you i suffocate. I guess that why they say when you meet someone you love they take your breathe away. Your skin i miss, the laughter that i cherished with you upholds in the memory of my flesh. I want to count all of my blessings and give them to you so you would never have to be without. I want to tattoo my arms around you so that you never forget that your not alone. Cause now i understand when shakespeare wrote: " And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss." Cause when we hold hands it almost as sweet as when your lips touch mine. And believe me when i say i tried to get you out of my head and rip and tear you out of my heart. But i can't and no other man can make me feel the way that you do. No poem can describe the way i feel for you, in this poem i try. So give me one night with you again so that i can be done with you for ever. Tell me you hate me so that i can smooth this burning desire. Do anything to give me a reason to understand that this love isn't forever. Cause sometimes i hear myself calling out to you in the dark. I'm sorry this poem is so long and I'm sorry if i waited so long to tell you this but i love you.

I wrote this poem after my boyfriend asked me to share my feelings.