darkness | Teen Ink

darkness

By winniebear BRONZE, Harvey, Louisiana
winniebear BRONZE, Harvey, Louisiana

the tears roll down my face. my vision is blurry. i hear your voice but i cant find you. I'm reaching out for your hand but find nothing. i feel the darkness closing in taking over my mind and body. i cry out. but no ones there. the memories are fading and I'm scared. i think that if i just let it take me ill be okay. but i keep fighting. for what? I'm not sure. i try to breath but the fire goes down my throat. into my lungs. makes me quite. i drift off into something smooth and nice. it feels like I'm dreaming. and with dreams come the thought of you and my life. and just then everything comes back the pain the horror. the feelings of never being here again. i try to scream but nothing comes out. i try to run but my body is to still. i cant control it. i cant move or feel any part of my body.

i wrote this when i was feeling weak and not my self. its something that makes me feel better when i read it because I've over come that part of my life. and now I'm better. i wanted to share it with all of you. hope you enjoy it as much as i did.