The pain in me. | Teen Ink

The pain in me.

April 29, 2012
By satrianab14 SILVER, Auburn, Washington
satrianab14 SILVER, Auburn, Washington
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be yourself because you yourself are beautiful.


They wake up in pain not physical but emotional. The words you say to them are beyond sick it must feel like they were hit with a stick. I don’t think you know how much you hurt them but I wish you would see. Two sweet little boys treated like dirt like there nothing but there really something. I hear the pain and all their strain I cant do anything but I can imagine the feeling. How will they ever love you soon you will be through. You don’t think before your actions even with every distraction. You like to hurt your kids and see their pain and now they will never be the same. They are lost and broken because their brain was shookin. All mixed up with every bad thing possible. what will they do now because of their dad being so foul. Eyes always blood shot from crying non stop not even one call to a cop. No one to save them no one to step in all we have is crawling skin. Aching to help but cant all there is to do is pant. down the street thinking of what you could have done. They have no voice to speak up so they grab a gun. They let their tears drop and by the end of the day a billion tears mixed together forever and all they say at the end is why me?


The author's comments:
this poem was inspired by two little boys being abused by there dad after knowing about it i wanted to write about it.