Our Life

Our life is a balance of good and bad. There's nothing we can do to stop it. When something bad or hard comes there's always something better in return.
I'm not saying life is easy; I'm not saying life is hard; I'm just saying life is an award.
Rose bushes have thorns, but there's always the beauty of the rose and that's enough for most, and they know that if that flower didn't have thorns then it wouldn't be a rose, one of the most beautiful flowers on earth.

When you have a rose you don't look at the thorns you look at the beautiful bloom it has, so why not do the same with life.

Why focus on the bad things that happened to us when we can see the beautiful parts of life. Like being alive, having friends that care for you and being loved by them.

When you lose someone you love, there's someone that comes along and will make your life less sour and a lot sweeter.

The award of life is what some of us don't understand. If life is really and award why do babies die or the kindest people there was? Maybe there's life after death and in that life they get what they really deserve or maybe is just a lesson we have to learn.