Dreams do come true, wait your time | Teen Ink

Dreams do come true, wait your time

By MorganMendyk BRONZE, Saint Charles, Michigan
MorganMendyk BRONZE, Saint Charles, Michigan

NEVER SAY NEVER! dreams do come true(:

Yes, I've learned that dreams do come true, they just take time to. If you put effort and your heart into making your dreams come true they just might happen to you. People give up everyday believing in themselves which is not needed, everyone could have a chance in this world if you give everything you have. Sometimes even the biggest impossibilities don't seem possible but I'm going to break it to you they are possible. People give up their dreams way to easy, and I watch it happen all the time. I dream big, everyday and night. No matter what people say I do believe that someday my dreams and not only mine but yours to will come true. So dream it up big and learn to everyday, because effort will get you somewhere, in life someday.

What inspired me to write this poem, was Justin Bieber, he has taugh me to never give up on my dreams and to Never say never. Not only did he inspire me, but writing is my life. In July 2011, i got my first poem published that has been a dream of mine since i was very little. That day meant alot for me and it made me realize if I put my effort into something I can make it happen.