Help Me Out Here

I can not sleep at night. Thoughts of you flash through my head like throwing darts. You make me so confused, so frustrated. And you seem not to even know. As we go I seem to get more attached and intertwined while you begin to slip your fingers from my hand. Are you scared? Or are you done? Was I a game meant for fun and now things are getting to deep? You told me you couldn’t swim I didn’t realize that applied with swimming feelings for some one. Shall I say my goodbyes now, or at least go out fighting, maintaining some dignity. I can’t read your thoughts. But I wish at times I could. I am terrified to go in alone but the person inside is calling me home. Where will you be? One day at a time that’s how it should be but there’s moments when really it could at least be two or maybe even three. One day at a time seems to me like you’re still undecided whether you even want me! Don’t waste my time. Don’t insult me. Tell if you wish to stay or leave me be. I won’t be kept waiting. I am not very patient, as you well know. This is not love but it could be, if we let it. Then again, there’s no such thing as love. Apparently not for me. I dare you to prove me wrong.