A beautiful Rose | Teen Ink

A beautiful Rose

By EnochDreams GOLD, Simi Valley, California
EnochDreams GOLD, Simi Valley, California

Hence poetry is something more philosophic and of graver importance than history, since its statements are rather of the nature of universals, whereas those of history are singulars. - Aristotle

‎"I think the biggest thing that my failures have taught me is that you can't succeed without failing"

-Rick Riordan

A rose simple in elegance. Beauty, a site to see. 
Her thorns may hurt but they do not show, a red rose that dazzles, angelically glows. So sweet so soft petal to petal floats in the air waits to settle. Kind in tone from flowers that woe the most amazing of flowers to show. A rose so simple in elegance, beauty a site to see. A rose i hold, care for so delicately. 
A rose that rest in nights air, pristine and crisp. her petals a kiss. gentle and tender. all seek a rose so unique passion of love, red her color of joy a rose so harmonious yet so simple this is the rose i hold oh so dear, next to my heart her memory held for years and years. after she withers and fades away i still hold her till the end of days. a rose simple in elegance. beauty a site to see.

I wrote this regarding one of my friends, I was inspired by her beauty comparing that to a rose.