Purgatory | Teen Ink

Purgatory

By brookewithlovexo BRONZE, Hamilton, Other
brookewithlovexo BRONZE, Hamilton, Other

Tonight I thought, I thought about this place, it was just a pondering assumption in which I had chased. Not a life is took here, yet no life is brought, I wished upon my life to be gone forever! Forever I must say, no more breaths and never a single blink, gone, ice. Maybe this place is for the unchanging, the people who will never move on, I wish to be back in the life of the changing, seizing what yet upon me had bestow-en this awful curse. But according to everything, were not supposed to get what we want, and never supposed to be hurt like this, but maybe in the end, the reason that pains most of us to say is that were caught, and no matter what were stuck on what’s faced the people who’ve suffered the most.

I wrote this piece because I felt that there was more to life than the ordinary, and i questioned, really what does happen after we die? This poem describes how and what i feel about life after death.

I hope people will understand what I'm trying to explain and enjoy this piece very much, thank you!