If I die..

If I die before tomorrows sun, would I have been happy with what I've done? Would I have hurt or helped someone? Would there be guilt in my life? Would I have children? Would I have been a wife? Would I have I been wealthy? Would I have been poor? Would I have done what I want or would I want to do more? Would I relax and let God take me home or will I worry that I'm leaving my family alone? Would I have taken something I shouldn't or given something I thought I wouldn't? Would I have been the person I wanted to be or just the person I wanted everyone to see? Would I have been strong or weak? Would I have spoke the things I think? Would I have stood up for what I love and who I am or would I have backed down? Will I be satisfied when they lower me into the ground?

WinterFairy said...
Wow. This is really beautiful. Really heart-felt. Three very special people in my life just passed away over the course of the last few months, and I think about this stuff too. Gorgeous.

vampier said...
May 5, 2011 at 7:41 am
this is so sad, i thank so :( i thank that it was your time to wright poem's. and i have a small qweston 4 you is this poem about (GOD) i just wont to know???!!!

music04 said...
Thank you :)

AnnaKarenina This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. This fulfills the purpose of poetry-to expose conflicts within us over things we cannot fathom or control.

purplechoc replied...

i'd have to agree with annakarenina that this fufils the exepctations of poetry.

also it does highlight some possibly delicate feelings and emotions in an understated way.

i like this. and if you could would you tell me why you wrote it?????