A desired love of the shakesperean kind | Teen Ink

A desired love of the shakesperean kind

By Crystal6894 BRONZE, Burlington, New Jersey
Crystal6894 BRONZE, Burlington, New Jersey

"Every man at some point in his life is going to lose a battle. He is going to fight and he is going to lose. But what makes him a man is at the midst of that battle he does not lose himself."

I wanted you to want me forever; not just for that specific moment or period in time.
I wanted us to be like Rosalind and Orlando, not literally, but somewhere along; that line. If forever had an end we'd be standing there together, looking out at the small world behind us, this could be our forever.
I always wanted you to want me, so we could have that never-ending love. The type that made the heavens open up; above.
And this too could be our forever; our Romeo and Juliet kind of love.

I just want to write.

starlight26 GOLD, Miramar, Florida

*life isnt about pretending to be something you're not. It about being who you are and finding someone
who loves every bit of it."

"Life's tradegy is that we get old too soon and wise too late"

Beautifulll! I can relate :) Check out some of my work sometime !

Stormyflight GOLD, Arlington, Ohio

I finally admited God was God
-C.S Lewis
Humans are amphibous. Our spirit makes us eternal while the animal binds us to time.
-C.S Lewis

to be honest, after the first line I wanted to navigate out of the page, but after line three you had me in a literary headlock:) I love the way you started out slow and typical and ended it with that unforseen force:) Well done, keep at it!