I'll Never Forget | Teen Ink

I'll Never Forget

By Hipsley23 BRONZE, Salineville, Ohio
Hipsley23 BRONZE, Salineville, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Live Your Life C.r.A.z.Y And L.O.V.E Every Second :)

Ill never forget just what you did, my heart is scared I let you in and now all I remember is what you did I have the memories oh so good they cover up my secret wound, but sometimes my feelings show the doubt free girl I used to know lets her doubtless feelings go, I cover up I sometimes hide the feelings that I have inside but when im with you by your side those doubting feelings seem to subside,i look back at just what I did and I wonder if I should regret it, I begged I pleaded and I cryed all I wanted was you to stay mine, sometimes I dont know what to do I never let go I always wanted you, it used to be hard to believe that you really do love me, ill never understand just how you could do the impossible I guess it wasnt impossible to you, I read this then I think of you a boy I love I really do, I remember everything you said that it was a mistake and you regret it, I believe in you I have faith I hope you know you'll never be my mistake.

Ive realized writing is the only way i can really express myself, pen and paper never talk back it just agrees, this is about my boyfriend and when he broke up with me.

on Sep. 11 2010 at 3:23 pm
Thesilentraven PLATINUM, Mableton, Georgia

"il piu nell' uno," (according to Emerson, an Italian expression for beauty)

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" ~Emily Dickinson

"The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain"
~Kahlil Gibran

My apologies for insincerity. I'm sorry about your boyfriend and you breaking up. Don't be too let down though, life is too precious for that.

on Sep. 11 2010 at 3:22 pm

~Kahlil Gibran

I like the passion and format in which this is written. Very well done. And you are so right; writing is a wonderful way to express yourself. I encourage you to continue doing so. Would you take a peak at some of my work?