Missing You | Teen Ink

Missing You

July 29, 2010
By CourtneyLou BRONZE, SLIDELL, Louisiana
CourtneyLou BRONZE, SLIDELL, Louisiana
3 articles 0 photos 35 comments

Favorite Quote:
Some would rather be miserable then risk being happy ~Robert Anthony


The time has come let her go. Hold your tears back don't let them show. For what would I be without my strength. Shes carried me always no matter the length. Close your eyes I don't want to see, But how much happier could she be. That's what you've wanted all along. you know she's right and you are wrong. Now give her a kiss and hold her tight, wish you could stay there through the night. But its time for goodbye so whisper a prayer cause these embraces will soon be rare. Don't forget you have my heart and though its distant never to part. When you feel lost look for a sign , know that its never to dark for you to shine. When your stuck and your just not sure, Spread your wings and I know you'll soar. Take my advice and dont forget. I hate to say but I think your set. Just one more thing before you go. The important thing you must forever know. Until your return I'll count down the days, and that I Love You now and Always.


The author's comments:
I am extremely close with my sisters and my oldest sister is leaving for college.