My 1st Love Story | Teen Ink

My 1st Love Story

Her name was Lisa... I met her at the tender age of 16... She was my everything... We have so much history... She would ride in my passenger... Never lie no amatuer... And the fact remains... That I can't forget about her... Or begin to explain... How much we did for each other... We was meant for each other... But every relationship... Has its downfalls... Although ours may sound small... It scarred both of our hearts... From all the drama I sparked... I took her for granted... Something that a man shouldn't do... But I was young without a clue... Just an insecure teen with a mind to pursue... I looked elsewhere... When she was all I really needed... I was dumb I couldn't read it... So I lied and started cheating... Made her cry through every season... Of our two year fluke... But that aint that the only thing... I knew she was suffering... But I didn't care... It didn't mean much to me... She was in my custody... Or might as have well been... Yet she was my girlfriend... But she made my world end... When she decided to throw it all away... Thats when the skys turned gray... My mind flew a stray... I said things I never thought I would say, but it was just karma that I had coming...The Lord I now summoned... I love this damn woman... Mainly because she carried my seed... That we accidently conceived... Leaving us with a choice... No couple wants to make... The baby life was at stake... But she went ahead and got the abortion Since nothing else was important... We had a play marriage... Until she divorced it... Sped off on a horse with... Her new prince charming... Who aint even worth it... I know I'm not perfect... No one on this earth is... But how can a love so deep... End so disasterously... It was hard to believe... But obviously... It wasn't meant to be... Now shes nothing but a memory... Gone with the wind... She was my opposite identity... A gift from GOD... Graceful like a symphony... But it seems like we can never be friends, or ever make amends... Shes too torn from the past... And thats where the story ends!

jobros4eva said...
on Nov. 24 2011 at 10:01 am

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE ONE YOU LOVE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS SO DON'T STOP.

THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!!!

1)say your name 10 times

2)say your mom's name 5 times

3)say your crush's name 3 times

4)paste this on 4 other posts. if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday. if you don't do this after reading this you will get bad luck

send this to 4 other post in 143 minutes when done press F6 and the name of your crush will appear on the screen in big letters