A man I once loved. | Teen Ink

A man I once loved.

By Shelley BRONZE, Hartland, Michigan
Shelley BRONZE, Hartland, Michigan

It felt like I was walking on clouds the first time I met my secret crush. I still have never talked to him nor will I ever see him again. When I first saw him he was riding a solar powered scooter. He had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a smile that could just about make any one smile back.

I never got the nerve to go up to him. He seemed so lonely, so shocked. When I first laid eyes on him, it felt like fireworks were being shot right at me.

When I first saw him, my father and I were at a flea market looking for valuables. I wanted so desperatly to sneak away from my father and find the not so mysterious man.

I turned and saw this man staring at me, smiling. As soon as I saw that I turned and smiled a huge smile, hoping he wouldn't see. Which I think he did.

He left before we did. I was hoping that he would come back, but he never did. Once me and my father were done looking around we went to go eat at A&W and sure enough that same man was there.

This time I just had to go talk to him, it was now or never. And so I did. And he was the most down to Earth, sweetest man I have ever met. Just the only problem is that he is twice my age.