Comforting

The humor between broken hearts and tattered knees ends in a warm hand's tight squeeze. Something funny resembles something sweet. The contradictions of laughter release to meet pain's defeat.

Kiana_M said...
... I really, really, really love this one. Wow, it's so simple and yet it has so much meaning to it. I love how you wrote it, it even comforts me, just reading it. It's really clever, it took me a few minutes to understand what it all meant. I really love it, I'm going to look through any other poems you have or write. Keep writing more, PLEASE =) - Kiana (Please rate my latest one?)

KassidyLeigh said...
I loved the way that you didnt have to go on and on to get your point across, your demostration of what I'm asuming to be love is powerfull! 5 stars!!! Check out 11:11 Memories... my break up poem! WOW!!!! Good job :)

Rhea D. Ravenfinger said...
oooooooo . . . love it. Love it. Man it's good! Beautiful, beautiful. I'm giving you five stars.

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Simple, yet completely complex. I loved it.

theoobleck This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. That's really good.