tomorrow. | Teen Ink

tomorrow.

By azwiggz BRONZE, Dayton, New Jersey
azwiggz BRONZE, Dayton, New Jersey

I will do better tomorrow with what I have learned today.

there's 24 hours to every long day, and i think it's about time we look at it this way: tomorrow is another day, to yell at your parents or the ones you love, slack off on homework or hold a grudge. you can decide in the morning how you want to spend your night, you can decide to leave wrong what you know should be right. but look at it this way; tomorrow isn't today. tomorrow you can say the words you know you need to say. tomorrow you can forgive someone, or maybe swallow your pride; tomorrow you can decide to look a problem in the eye. maybe tomorrow you can learn to say goodbye, maybe you can even learn that it's sometimes good to cry; try to realize, that there's always another chance. every morning you wake up should make you want to dance. listen: tomorrow's always another day; and each and every new tomorrow will become a new today.

I sit around and watch people take life for granted. They think it's too late to fix things, that there's no use left. But in my opinion, you always, always have the power to fix what may be broken. And we can never take a day of our lives for granted. It is so easy to die; why live life with anger, hatred, or sadness in our hearts when we have the power to fix it?