Satan's Angel | Teen Ink

Satan's Angel

September 3, 2009
By Anonymous

Satan started off bad and only got worse.
It started with bad grade in school, and was carried over at home, where Satan was beaten.
Continuous disrespect from family, and being spoke down upon where ever he went.
Everyday he’d get home his money and energy completely spent.
Everyday he’d end up in his bed in a flood.
Not a flood of tears, but a flood of blood.
Why is he still alive?
Why have his usually crimson blades been dry for months now?
“Why is he so happy all of a sudden,” is the question everyone is asking.
He owes it all to her.
She came to him in his time of need, and when nobody, not even him, knew if he would b alive in the morning.
She came to help him when ever he was sad; she never thought his heart was bad.
When ever he needed someone, she was right there to talk to.
They found each other, and they soon became very close.

Who would have ever thought that an angel could fall for someone like Satan?

Not many people believe it but miracles happen everyday, and a miracle is what happened the day Satan found his angel.


The author's comments:
I used to be a very sad lonely person. Then when I met my girlfriend she helped me become more social and helped me with all my problems and she is a big part of who I am today.