All True. | Teen Ink

All True.

By CakeFace BRONZE, Liverpool, Other
CakeFace BRONZE, Liverpool, Other

"Make a wish and place it in your heart, Anything you want, Everything you want, Do you have it, Good, Now believe it can come true, You never know when the next miracle's gonna come from the next smile, The next wish come true, But if you believe it's right around the corner, And you open your heart and mind to the possiblility of it, To the certainty of it, You might just get the thing you're wishing for. The world is full of magic, You just have to believe in it, So make your wish, Do you have it, Good, Now believe in it, With all your heart."

Mistakes. They happen in life. True. They have happened to me. True. I have made them happen. True. All true.

Drama. It's always present in your life. True. You will always cause it at some stage in your life. True. And you will definitely witness and be affected by it at some stage in your life. True. All true.

You can't ever leave drama behind. True. You can leave it in the past. True. But you will always expect it in the future. True. And the present. True. But you can leave behind childish drama. True. You can accept unnecessary drama. True. And leave it all behind. True. All true.