Hopelessly Addicted | Teen Ink

Hopelessly Addicted

November 24, 2009
By Beronica Perez BRONZE, Grand Island, Nebraska
Beronica Perez BRONZE, Grand Island, Nebraska
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

There are many things people can become addicted to clothes, food, jewelry, texting, talking on the phone, sports and many other things. But out of all the things you can be addicted to I chose to be hopelessly addicted to shoes. My favorite types of shoes are nikes . I have many different colors of shoes I have pink and black, pink and yellow, pink and blue, pink, lime green, zebra print, purple and a pair of all white ones. I found out I was hopelessly addicted to nikes when I walked in to an all nike shoe store when I was in about third grade. I remember my first pair of nike shoes; were all white. I always took care of them like they were the world to me. Every time they would get dirty , I would lick my fingers and wipe them across my shoe where it was dirty. Now I laugh about it and think it is the nastiest thing someone could do. But then I have a picture of me with my shoes and I see why I liked them so much.

The author's comments:
i wrote this to tell that people can be addicted to other things besides drugs.