The fish said...

The fish
the humpback
the waves
below dreaming
the magic music
that they

_AMZ_ said...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 1:05 am
This is delightful to read! It is so whimsical. I love it because the words actually resemble the flow of the poem to me...the lines and rhyme fluctuate like ocean waters and waves (i.e.:short lines vs. long lines, and inconsistent rhyme). I LOVE that. Not only did you create a poem that was a great read but it is also packed with great literary devices that would make for a good discussion about its meaning.
_AMZ_ replied...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 1:08 am
it's like a rolling flow. I do not know if you meant it to be that way, but to me, the poem visually and verbally is like a rolling wave. You did a beautiful job, and I enjoy your poetry so much.
JesusIsMySavior777 replied...

thank you so much i will check out ure work. (ive seen ure artwork b4) and yes, i did mean it to roll like a wave. im glad u noticed that ;)

sleeplessdreamer said...

Ah! I love this. It's so perfect and simple and... ugh. Ok, I love it and after I finish writing this, am going to read it again.

Maybe two more times...

Evelyn replied...
Tonnie6 said...
It's so simple, I love it. :)
Evelyn replied...

omb! thank you so much for commenting on my article! i really appreciate the feedback. i will take a look at your pieces as well. thanks again