The Long Miserable Fall

"Let's juse be friends." Those are the four most dreaded words in my vocabulary. Yes we are friends, but why can't we be more? I don't get it.
There's only so much a girl can handle before her heart is no longer able to heal. It's like my heart is breaking a little more each day, and I am running out of glue. You're the only one that hurts me like this.
Honestly, I don't think you even realize that you do it...You've got no clue...
Each time I look into those big beautiful eyes of yours, my stomach sinks, my cheeks become as pink as cotton candy, My heart beats faster and faster until, finally, I've fallen for you.
I don't know why I do this to myself...Nothing ever changes...Everytime, I fall longer and harder, but only when I see you.
All you've got to so is smile and I melt in my shoes! I can't handle it...The problem becomes that I forget about everything else until we break eye contact. I don't think about what awaits outside of your gaze...Your girlfriend, my friends, and your friends... They all disagree. But, do you want to know something?
I don't...I can't disagree with the obvious... It's impossible to deny it any longer. Reality is waiting for me: I'm not helping anything...only falling...falling miserably