Esperanza

She graciously walks in and out of my life, our fate has been uncertain from the start. Many times I've tried to pull away, but a spell has been cast on my heart.
I was at my highest when she was with me, I wasat my lowest when she left. There was no greater feeling than when she was with me,
and she rested her head on my chest.Oh how I became intoxicated, from the scent of the perfume she wore, I would plead with her embrace me, embrace me, once more, once more.
All t he while she was with me, the sun seemed to shine. And all of my fears and sorrows subsided, when she put her hand within mine.
Her voice was all that I heard, whenever she would speak. And whenever in her presence, I felt empowered yet weak. And everytime she smiled at me, oh how she smiled at me. With those teeth as white as the sea shells from the shore. I would plead with her smile at me, smile at me, once more,once more.
But I could never grow too comfortable, because she was soon to leave. She would leave me with a broken heart, and teardrops on my sleeve. I thought that she loved me, she said that she loved me. She said it once before. I would plead with her, tell me you love me, tell me you love me, once more, once more.
Then I am left alone. So much sorrow, so much pain. I can hardly move, I am so emotionally drained. I cannot mov on with out her, oh how desperately I 've tried. Oh how I long to be in her presence. So much that I've cried.If oly she could love me, like she did before. I would plead with her come back to me, come back to me, once more, once more.