Live

Laugh, love, cry,
smile, jump, collapse,
pout, hiss, sing,
experience both ups
and downs,
for what good is
day without night,
black without white,
dark without light?
So don't shy away
from challenges or
a chance to bring joy
to another soul,
for we are all in this together,
to live life
to the fullest.

windswiftThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
simply beautiful. it strikes the truth of a double edged sword, like you said; light and dark are always there, always a choice will exist. Love it.

i.ll_be_fine_899 said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 9:42 am:
i totally loved this poem^^ i looved wat u said and how u said it:)) beautiful workk

Mar. 27, 2010 at 5:17 pm:

hello, this is windswift agian, long time no see, i love the poem, it has great form and good content, its a four out of five, remember, let emotions onto your paper, its what makes a poem the greatest it can be. and by the way, im publishing a book of my poems some time soon, look for it online, ill tell you the name when i come up with it.

Inkspired replied...
Mar. 29, 2010 at 2:34 pm :
thanks for all the comments and great advice, I'll be sure to look for your book!