A Coward's Death This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Who's to mourn the coward's death
Who lived a lie 'til his last breath
Who's to care when the villain dies
No forlorn wails, no children's cries
Yet in death we're all the same
Gone all poverty, hate, and fame
So cry for the unloved and forgotten
Cry for the evil and the rotten
In their death we must forgive
'Cause everything deserved to live

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 3, 2012 at 7:59 am:
Magnificient poem~ I like the line: "...yet in death we're all the same..." because it's true.

AprilNeon said...
Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:02 am:

What a striking poem. I love your screen name, by the way...

I totally agree with the moral and the fact that it rhymed wonderfully and that there were no grammar mistakes (Thank you!!!!!!) just added to it. Amazing job!!

ChristopherK This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 2, 2010 at 10:40 am:
Amen!!!
I can't say anything else. You expressed the point wonderfull--and such a true point.

crawfordkid This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very interesting poem. Kudos!

Mikal said...
This is an excellent poem. I enjoyed how you reminded us we're all equal at death's door, and all deserve an equal chance to live. Congratulations on getting published...I'm sure there are many more to come!

CaseyLeigh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This poem is incredible and unique. I love it--good job!