UNSPOKEN

Each day that passes leaves me lost.
Each thought that shakes me bears a cost.
And hear I find myself at ease,
even as my reason flees.

For hear I reminisce the past
and wonder why it never lasts.
And hear I break it all apart
and lock it up within my heart.

My fear, my pain, my hurt, my hate,
I trap and bury it – too late.
Hear I bury my loves and dead,
where they might live and ease my dread.

And hear I long to bury myself,
for sins upon my life and health.
For disgust, distrust, disease, ...
Things better left unspoken.

wingofangel said...
Hey, Noshabora again i put some more of my poem's up on teen ink today thay got posted i'm so happy the name's of my poem's are (HELLO MOONLIGHT) and (RAIN) i just wanted u to know i really wanted u 2 check them out and could u make a comment i would love that so much i hope u enjoy them and have fun reading them too! Bye bye :)

wingofangel said...
 hey Noshabora i put a poem up and it got posted on teenink i was so happy the poem is called (MY LIFE) i put it up there on the 19 of march i really want you 2 read it when u do tell me and i really hope u enjoy it 2 could u make a comment 2 i would love that no one has posted any comment's yet would you please :)

wingofangel said...
i agree with almostfamas it was a little deep but still really beautiful i love it keep up ur awazing work nosabora i really enjoy ur art &some of ur poems i have not got 2 read all ur poems only this one &( frost & fire) so far i love ur poetry. :)

BaiLiHua This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 6:11 am
The flow was uneven but this is a poem with depth. I congratulate you.

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
This is also a multiple-part piece. The other two are also titled "UNSPOKEN". http ://teenink .com /art/other/20640/UNSPOKEN/ http ://teenink .com /art/other/20642/UNSPOKEN/ These are the URLs for them. Occasionally, I pair poetry and artwork together. and usually it's a stress-reliefe project that makes me resot to it. xD As a result, they're mostly surrealistic, mildly twisted, and certainly morbid.

allmostfamous said...
this was so deep and pure and beautiful... i don't even know an adjective worthy enough to describe how good this poem is! keep writing!!!