I need a haiku

I have never known
what to do for my haikus
so i wrote this one.

Duckie430This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:22 am:
i like this :)

carolines This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:32 am:
i think it is great you are going for the haiku!
i think it is basically impossible so--good job!!!

SaraB. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 17, 2009 at 12:33 am:
Love this one. Don't be sorry about the Scribbler of Dreams comment, it was a REALLY good book, it deserves a comment. I love your haikus, they actually inspired me to write a few, but after I submitted them, I realized one had 6 syllables in the 1st line. oh well. You are a great writer. :)

His-Bright-Green-Eyes... said...
Jul. 16, 2009 at 9:18 pm:
Well it has two five silable lines and one seven sillable in the middle so it is a haiku. I thought it was good. Most people wouldn't even think about that! Brilliant! And thank you for the poem on my "As i wait for fall" poem!

HayWire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 15, 2009 at 4:37 pm:
yeah.. i am completely incompetent at haiku... great job

SilverDawn said...
Jul. 13, 2009 at 2:12 pm:
haha, that was cute. sounds like poetry homework that kids hand in to their teachers x) write about nature next time (: