Road Trip With A Deatth Wish

I see the bllood spill from your sleeve
its like there's a party in your arteries but everybody's leaving
cause they're tired of this scene
living their channel change lives
too bad there are too many channels with too little on
cause the camera men quit
they were tired of the hours
in the old abandoned towers
you're just a little bit short
but you're all out of rope
and its time to go home cause we're all out of hope
and when the road signs speak louder than you
its time to stop staring
and start glaring
so wear you fancy face scars
and cut another smile across your lips
just so nobody knows
you're deead inside.

sunshine925 said...
oh my god...FANTASTIC!!!...that's all i have to say about that...carry on with your incredible awesomeness. :)

phoebesara said...
chilling.....this is so good....i got goosebumps from your brutal honesty and raw emotions

Pamplemousse said...
Wow! Your work is all so deep and profound and just beautiful!

takeitasitis said...
Aug. 25, 2011 at 10:17 am
your poetry is dark. that's part of what makes it wonderful. i can appreciate your writing style, because it's much like mine. i was wondering, since our writing styles are so alike, if you could comment on my short story, Finish Me Off. I don't mean this to be a self-serving comment, but i was just wondering. thanks. love the poem.

WhoWillCareIfEveryoneDied said...

OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG II THINK I MIGHT BE IN LOVE WITH YOUR WORK :) IM PETRIFIDE AT HOW AWEFUL I AM AND HOW AMAZING YOU ARE :O

Mikieslove said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 12:12 am
WOW!! i love this ! its, its AMAZING!! i love the way you paint a picture with words and the words u describe with the way they are put together are fabulous wow thats awesome!!

Brewhit said...
I envy you so much. You are a fantastic writer. I love your poems. :)

shreya756 said...
Feb. 19, 2011 at 10:37 am
When I read what you write, I feel alive inside. So, thank you :)

Kiersten said...
hey!! this is awesome... i really liked the last four lines.... good job.. i read some of your other stuff and it was fantastic... its great!! :) keep writing....

xBaByGiRrL22x said...
woww. incredible. i luvv the rhyme scheme!! my favorite is the ending, it waz perfect. plz keep writingg

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Amazing.

My favorite part is 'you're just a little bit short/but you're all out of rope/and it's time to go home cause we're all out of hope'

beautiful rhymescheme, beautiful poem... beautiful everything. Andrewsaur, I love your work.

francinejar said...

I think your a realy great writer

sunnyhunny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 5, 2010 at 10:11 am
I wish I had your creativity!

monique__unique said...
I quite enjoyed this one, how old are you?

Berry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 15, 2009 at 7:45 am
Hey I love all your work! This is really dark, I'm not even sure I understand what your thinking but that doesn't really matter, what matters is that the words flow beautifully. Have you ever read the Rubayat of Omar Khayyam? I'm not sure thats how you spell it, but for some reason what you write reminds me of it. It has the same rolling tone.
So anyway, it's different which makes it very, very excellent x