One More Moment

Can I borrow your heart?
Just for a while.
So I don’t have to feel this pain,
One more moment of time.
Wishing I could dispose of this misery.
Even though I am stealing your happiness.
I don’t think I can live like this,
For one more second.
I’m sorry for my selfish soul.
Someday, I will return it.
But for now,
Let me keep yours
For just one more moment.

kindlegirl said...
Jul. 18, 2012 at 3:41 pm:
I wish I could write like this, it made me cry. Thankyou so much for that sad, but happy moment when I read this beautiful poem.Now I know I also have someones heart.THX

_Elsy_ said...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 8:37 pm:

holy crap compared to this my stuff looks like crap Lol. I loved it, pure awesome :D , keep writing.

btw-can you check out some of my stuff?

Insane_67 said...
this was really good. i liked it a lot!!!!!!!

Anjo! replied...
Jan. 10, 2010 at 9:53 pm :
Thank you! wow, someone hasnt commented on any of my poems in a LOOONG time, since these are so old. Thank you

Lily B. said...
It makes me sad. But in a good way, you know? Anyway, I really like it. <3

Aro_To_The_Heart This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
absolutely LOVE this poem. you've inspired me to new heights. thank you.... <3

Anjo! replied...
Sept. 3, 2009 at 1:57 am :
Aww!! that is so nice! i am so happy that you said that. You just TOTALLY made my day. Thank you so much. =]

kianapearl said...
Jun. 17, 2009 at 4:09 am:
Dang, girl! you have sooo much talent; i love this poem so much! definitely one of my faves. Do us all a favor and keep writing.

lovehate29 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 16, 2009 at 12:21 am:
Wow! This piece is really deep. I feel like I could relate to your pain you feel. It's really hard to get along in the world these days. One day you could be happy, but the next you're just upset and mad at the world. Keep your head up and smile. The storm will be over soon.

Mikey4evr said...
May 22, 2009 at 3:48 pm:
Thanks for commenting. I like yours as well.

yasmin S. said...
May 20, 2009 at 10:42 pm:
i likeeee itt aloooooottttttt...gr8 job!

May 20, 2009 at 7:08 pm:
what a powerful piece of work... it really just puts your heart out for everyone to see. like it's your blood upon the page... wonderful...

Molly K. said...
May 18, 2009 at 3:16 pm:
wow. this is really powerful, but its so beautiful!!!! i really really like it! and thank you so much for commenting on my poems! i really do appreciate it a lot. i don't show too many people my work so it's really nice to know someone likes it! haha! but keep writing because if your other pieces are like this then they must be AMAZING!

Anjo! replied...
Sept. 11, 2009 at 1:12 am :
Trust me when i say that i dont show people my work.. most people dont even KNOW that i write. like maybe 5 people that know me write. but i put my stuff on here cause i dont know. its different i cant explain it. but thanks =]

jennnnnnn This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 10, 2009 at 11:40 pm:
i like it a lot, its really interesting. it makes me wonder who the 'you' is. good job!

itd be nice if you could check out my stuff too, thanks! :)

xXsmileXx This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 10, 2009 at 6:59 pm:
I totally know what you mean when you say you have no have no idea why you wrote a certain peice. The poem is still REALLY good. No, its really REALLY good!

blackamethyst said...
May 10, 2009 at 4:08 am:
really cool.. before i read your comments i thought you were someone who is unhappy and knows someone and is jealous of someone who is really happy. i like it and i can relate