No Pain

No pain is real unless it controls your emotions poetically speaking nothing worth my devotion. Constantly I take these words that mean nothing to you and arrange them to the feelings I have for you. No real pain of a lover can forget the happiness there was. Each smile that was shared disappears when the truth comes. Listening to his words which may speak the truth tells a lie to you. Unaware of faith all hope is lost when it should be comforted because true lovers never forget what was lost. No pain is real when the tears you cry tell a story and a dreadful emotion remains visible. Inside your heart screeches in pain and wants out of your chest pleading for care and love again. Inside your dying wishing you could live your dream and understand why your words still bleed. Imagine not going to sleep at night because you know your mind will be on one person and you don't know if they exist. What if you held on to a dream that could never be lived? How come when you cry a smile can still reappear? Why when words tell a story you don't want to read only because you know that words can only be a true lovers enemy

Like*Whoa!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
that was beautiful. like, there were some parts that i had to read twice to understand, but other than that, it was absolutely wonderful :) keep writing, you have a gift
<3