My Gardenia | Teen Ink

My Gardenia

April 16, 2009
By Taylor Fujimoto BRONZE, Fontana, California
Taylor Fujimoto BRONZE, Fontana, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

In a field of flowers, no matter the size , Only one flower will stand out to a person, as opposed to the rest. Although, we have different ways of finding that specific flower. Some may search through carelessly, one by one, picking the flowers to their hearts content, and just as easily throwing them aside. However, it is they, whom have the least chance of finding that flower, because they never truely searched each one from top to bottom left to right. There are also the one's who know that scrutinize every single flower they may come upon, hoping to find one that is flawless and beautiful, however, it is also they, who are doomed to never find that flower they may be seeking, even if it is right in front of their face. And there are those, like I, who stroll through the field, hoping to someday be lucky and find that one flower for me, this one flower that i shall cherish and protect from the rest of the flowers, and flower seekers, one whom i will risk my life to defend. Gratefully, that day has come for me, but has it for you?
And this special flower happens to smell like gardenias.