Boring Books

Why read boring books unless you’re required to read them? Next time your reading a boring book don’t read it or read it then forget about it. Reading a boring book is like sitting in a chair all day long and twiddling your thumbs, when you could be doing something better and more fun with your life. I know that a certain book may be required for school, so then read it get a good grade then try not to read it again.
Boring Books,
Boring Books,
Boring Books,
What would I do if there wasn’t anything fun to do except read a boring book. Don’t you just despise boring books, boring TV shows, and boring games their just a waste of time so next time don’t read the most boring book in the world just because your friend did.

Wouldn’t you not like to be bored out of your mind by a horrible book, I know I wouldn’t. I remember this one time in sixth grade I had to read a boring book for Mr. Poole’s fiction based reading class. I was easily distracted in that class with nothing fun to do. I don’t know why people read boring books, but if I had my druthers I would prefer a really adventurous and action packed book. Would you rather read a good novel or read some boring book that isn’t required. The skies the limit so if you can’t find a good book right away then keep looking because there are plenty of good books in this world. If you don’t like reading then next time your going to read a book think of how blessed you are to have whatever books you want from either libraries or other sources. People in third world countries are less fortunate and are not able to read and write. In some countries back awhile slaves were whipped for knowing how to read and write. If their master caught them then they were punished, because the masters didn’t want the slaves to be smart and know when to run away, why to run away, or where to run to.

In conclusion you have found out how much boring books vex me. They vex me because they are a waste of time and what are you going to do if you can’t find anything fun to do in your life. I have given very specific reasons why boring books vex me and why they should vex you. As you can tell I enjoy wasting all my time reading boring books. These are some reasons why boring books are a waste of time and that we should be blessed to be able to read and write.

Phantom_Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I don't know anyone who would willingly read a book that they find boring. If I start a book that I don't like, I'll just stop reading it and find one that I do.

N T. said...

i think this is a very contridicting article. i mean you say we should all hate boring book...but we should be blessed we can even read. we should also be blessed that we are afforded any books exciting or boring.

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 9:39 pm :
Yeah, it's like half one thing and half another. I'd like to point out that books that you think are boring exsist for people who find them interesting to have something to read. Probably they would think that the books you read are boring!

Dec. 24, 2010 at 9:40 pm :
ps: you used the word boring too much in this article. Could you have possibly have used a better word?

Juliana B. said...
I agree with this so much.