Why Run? | Teen Ink

Why Run?

September 4, 2015
By mayapl719 BRONZE, Melrose, Massachusetts
mayapl719 BRONZE, Melrose, Massachusetts
4 articles 3 photos 0 comments

Why Run?
Running is a cure. It doesn't cure sicknesses or ailments, it's not that kind of cure. It's a cure for your everyday feelings.
If you're feeling angry, frustrated, or annoyed, go run off some steam.
If you're stressed out or confused, clear your head with a nice run.
If your nerves are eating you alive, go run and the breathing with soothe you.
If you're sad, or just having a bad day, go for a run. You'll feel better about yourself afterwards.
If you're tired, or can't get out of bed, go running. It will really wake you up.
If you're hungry, go out for a run. Most people lose their appetite after working out.
If you're freezing, go for a run to warm yourself up.
If you're sweating hot, go running. It can't get any worse.
If you're bored, GO FOR A RUN. you won't waste time and you'll feel accomplished after.
If you're feeling sore, go run it off.
If you're scared, or frightened, what a good motivation for running fast, huh?
If you are feeling energetic, of course go for a run. Maybe you'll even get a new record.
Lastly, if you're happy, or excited, go running. You'll feel even better once you do.
So, you can see, running may not cure diseases, but it does fix several day to day emotions. (So you should run day to day). I think the question is not "why run?", but rather
Why Not Run?